What is Income Protection Insurance?
Income protection insurance can help you pay your mortgage and maintain your standard of living if you can't work because of an accident or sickness.
You need to be an Australian or New Zealand resident aged between 18 and 60 and must work at least 20 hours a week to be eligible for Income Protection Insurance in Australia.
Benefits of Income Protection Insurance:
- Protects you against loss of income if you're unable to work because of an accident or sickness.
- You get a regular monthly payment while you're unable to work.
- You can insure up to 75% of your gross earned income (including superannuation).
- No limit to the number of claims.
- Premium payments for income protection insurance are usually 100% tax deductible.
- You can cancel your income protection insurance policy anytime.
Pay 30% Less on Cheapest Income Protection
Compare TOP-10 Insurance companies, choose the cheapest policy and receive 30% discount on top!
At LISA Group you can compare income protection quotes from the TOP-10 Income Protection Insurance companies in Australia at one time.
Not only will you get 10 quotes at once you will also be entitled to receive a discount of either:
- 30% cash back of your first years premium OR
- 10% ongoing discount for the LIFE of the policy!
Income Protection Comparison is a FREE service for you. Get your quotes by filling out the form...
We also have a price beat GUARANTEE on all NEW retail income protection policies offered by companies in Australia. If you found a better price, email it to us and we will BEAT IT!
Income Protection Calculator - How much salary can you insure?
Compare the Following Insurance Companies. Which is Right for You?