Mortgage protection insurance is a form of life insurance that will assist with your outstanding mortgage (or part of it) if you die or become unable to make mortgage repayments because of a disability, an illness, or job loss:
- pays your mortgage in full upon death and terminal illness;
- covers your mortgage in full if permanently disabled;
- provides monthly income to keep up with household expenses while you're injured or sick.
While Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) protects the lender from financial loss if you can’t afford to meet your home loan repayments, Mortgage Protection Insurance from LISA Group protects you and your family!
We help compare mortgage protection insurance policies from Australia’s leading providers to find the best deal for you. Get your free, no obligation quote today!
- Compare policies from Australia's leading providers
- Get the cover you need at the best price for you
- Receive a free, no obligation quote quickly
- Access expert advice from mortgage protection insurance specialists