Is your Income Protection the best?
When it comes to income protection insurance policies, it can be difficult to know whether or not you’re getting the best deal. There are hundreds of income protection policies out there from a wide range of companies, and it might feel like you’ll never find the perfect policy as there are so many to choose from. The easiest way to find best income protection insurance in Australia is to submit the form on this page and get 10 leading insurance companies compared. Add 10% cashback for the first year and 10% cashback for the second year on the cheapest policy you find and we doubt there is any better income protection insurance in Australia.
Below please find information about some of income protection providers we compare and how you can make them work for you.
CommInsure Income Protection
A notable company to consider for flexible and adaptable income protection insurance is CommInsure. This company offers a whole range of income protection, which is accessible to all due to their flexible and low premium payment schemes. CommInsure offers four types of income protection insurance. These are:
- Income care – this cover is basic but affordable, meaning it is available to all, and is recommended for manual labourers and blue collar workers
- Income care plus – this is more expensive than the income care policy, but is still reasonably priced, and may suit skilled blue collar workers and white collar workers
- Income care super – to access this cover, you must be able to insure up to 75% of your income, meaning it is one of the more demanding income protection plans on the market. However it is stable, secure, and suitable for many in employment, including self-employed workers
- Business overheads cover – if you are self employed, or run a business consisting of up to five employees, then this income protection could be perfect for you, as it covers the cost of running and maintaining a business if you are unable to work
All of the income protection insurance policies listed above benefit from a number of features, including interim accident cover, waiver of premium while on claim, indexation, reward cover benefit and worldwide cover, with each of the individual policies providing a specific set of benefits in order to help tailor your income protection policy to your needs.
Macquarie Income Protection
Another well-known income protection provider is Macquarie Life, whose income protection policies can provide up to 75 per cent of your salary, whether you become totally or partially disabled. Income protection policies from Macquarie are available up to the age of 65, and include a number of benefits, such as:
- a recurring disability benefit
- a transplant and cosmetic surgery benefit
- a specified injury benefit
- a lump sum payable upon death
Premiums for Macquarie’s income protection policies start as low as $4.61 per week, meaning that they are affordable for most workers but still provide a high amount of protection should you find yourself incapable of working due to disability.
Zurich Income Protection
A world-renowned provider or life insurance, including great value income protection plans, is Zurich. Most of Zurich’s income protection plans, like those on offer from Macquarie, provide up to 75 per cent of your wages. This figure can be paid out for the whole time you are unable to work, meaning you don’t need to rush your recovery to get your income back on track. The methods or applying for Zurich income protection are also designed with you in mind, as Zurich can provide a fully qualified advisor to help you decide upon the right income protection plan, and to help you along every step of the way with filling in the paperwork and signing on the dotted line. However, if you’d prefer to go it alone rather than working with an adviser, there is a method of application called Ezicover, which acts as a guided tour through all stages of applying for your income protection cover.
Compare to find Best Income Protection Insurance
At LISA Group we have a price beat GUARANTEE on all NEW retail income protection policies offered by companies in Australia. So we are confident we can find you the best income protection insurance for your situation. Just submit the form on this page and get TOP-10 income protection companies compared.